Wednesday, January 14, 2015

My Masterpiece

  • My topic is Baseball and the reason I became interested in it is because I have been playing ever since I was little and love the game. Also I was asked in class what I am passionate about and baseball was the first thing to pop into my head. I care about baseball so much because it has been a big part of my life and I learn a lot from it. I love to talk about baseball and what is going on in the major leagues(politics). Baseball has had a big affect on my life which is another reason I care about it so much.
  • Baseball has already had an affect on my life but it will have an affect in the future as well whether I decide to keep playing after high school or not. Since I have learned a lot about baseball and hope to learn more, I thought it would be a good idea to help others that are interested in learning/playing the game. One plan that I thought would be good is setting up a clinic for young ball players and talk about my baseball experience and what I have gained from it to hopefully help them in their future. Another idea would be to have someone film my whole season and make a slideshow and talk about the experience and how much I have learned from the game. One more idea I thought of was meeting with a professional baseball player that is local like Robin Ventura and just talk baseball. This can help me apply my experience to my idea of the clinic. I also hit with a professional coach for the Chicago Cubs and have learned a lot from him which is also a major resource.
There is still a lot of room for me to expand on my masterpiece which I will do throughout this semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment