Thursday, December 11, 2014

This Semester

As I am sitting in a hotel room 5 minutes of walking distance from The White House, I am reflecting back on this semester and scrambling to get some work done. But I decided to stop scrambling and take the time to say, wow. This is by far the smartest group of kids I have ever shared a classroom with and it is awesome. The ideas and thoughts you guys put into your projects and work is crazy to me because they are all just so good. You guys are awesome and capable of many things and I am confident that each and every one of you will do great things no matter what. I have gathered a lot from you guys this semester and I thank you for that. With that, keep up the hard work and I am excited to see what the next semester will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment