Thursday, January 15, 2015

Hacking my Education

This semester I want to put a little more work in than I did last semester. I want to stay more involved and make sure I get more work done. The biggest thing I want to focus on is my masterpiece in which I want to expand on. I also am also  interested in seeing my classmates masterpieces and how they come out. I am also interested in the novels we will be reading. Another thing I hope for that we did last semester is class discussions and collaborations. The discussion/collaborations help me understand what it is we are talking about a lot more which helps me in the long run. They are beneficial because I am able to listen to others ideas and interpretations. I am curious to see how this semester will go but I hope it's fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment