Tuesday, March 31, 2015

This semesters future

I could sit here and stay up late and try and catch up on all of the work I missed, but I think there is not any value to it because I am not feeling too well right now and my effort will most likely not be 100%. I am struggling in a couple of my other classes, including this one, obviously, and I am taking small steps and trying to improve. Baseball is also taking some of my time but I will agree that these are lame excuses and it is unacceptable. I am having trouble finding motivation this year along with a lot of my colleagues that I have collaborated with. But, I need to overcome that and work. "Little minds are tamed and subdued by misfortune; but great minds rise above them"- Washington Irving. I recently found this quote when I was having trouble with baseball and how the coaching staff was taking care of things.... which I will say I do not agree with. But I can also apply this quote to anything and use it to help find my motivation. Last thing, just because my posts are not up to date and it looks like I just sit in the corner and do not participate, I really do think about all of the things that we do in class and out of class and everything is very interesting to me. So with that, I will find my motivation and show that I take the things that we do in class and think about them by posting more on my blog. No exceptions.

No comments:

Post a Comment