Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Green Eggs and Hamlet

a) I don't know much about Hamlet but I do know that is was written by Shakespeare.
b) I know that Shakespeare is an intelligent writer. I also know that he has important messages in his writings.
c) Students frown when they hear the name "Shakespeare" because they know that Shakespeare can be hard to understand/read. I frown when I hear Shakespeare as well because his work is hard for me to understand/read. People who study Shakespeare are able to understand his work and tell us that his work is advanced and intelligent.
d) Well since it is probably going to be hard to understand individually, I would like to tackle this play with some groups so that we can all help one another on questions or confusions we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment