Thursday, October 2, 2014

Character study #1

Here I am, stepping foot on the college I dreamed of going to, and it has finally become a reality. All of these years of stress from not only schoolwork but my own personal works have finally paid off. The college campus seems a little intimidating because it is so big and there are so many people I don't know. There are many thoughts and questions running through my head because it is not only a step onto the campus but another step closer to my future. There is so many people here I don't know where to start. I see a kid that looks lost too, I introduce myself to him and he introduces himself to me too. We eventually become "lost" friends trying to find out where to start. His name is Josh and he just so happens to be my roommate. After we chatted for a while we find someone who knows directions and ask them where to go to get started moving in to the dorms. I have all of my essentials ready to go to move in. The person we found for help guided Josh and I to the dorms where we were staying at. This is it, I finally reached my room and it was time to start unpacking.

No comments:

Post a Comment