Wednesday, September 3, 2014

WILL STUDY FOR FOOD

The scholarship I am applying for is called the WUE and it has some basic requirements. This scholarship brings tuition down by half. The college I want to attend is out of state and it's original tuition is $18,000. This scholarship will bring my tuition down by half saving my family $9,000/year. This scholarship's requirements include:
1) Being a U.S citizen
2) Have permanent residence in the states surrounding the college(California is one)
3) Must have at least a 3.2 accumulative non-weighted high school GPA and ACT composite 21 or SAT critical reading and math combined 980
If I can get passed this scholarship I could also apply for the GEM. The GEM requirements are the same except for the GPA and SAT/ACT score. It requires at least a 3.6 accumulative non-weighted GPA and an ACT composite 26 or SAT critical reading and math combined 1170. This scholarship will save my family $12,000/year.
I need scholarship money to not only help myself out financially, but my family as well. The more we can save the better and that is why I am trying to get at least one of these scholarships. Scholarship money will also help me pay for the things I need when I go to school such as books and other items. The money I save will go towards the books and other items.

No comments:

Post a Comment